Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Last Ten Seconds of Life interview

I got a chance to talk to Wyatt from The Last Ten Seconds of Life very briefly recently, here's what he had to say!

PB- To start, who are you and what do you do in the band

Wyatt- I'm Wyatt from the Last Ten Seconds of Life, and I play guitar.

PB- What are some of your influences musically?

Wyatt- Alice in Chains, I was just listening to Ozzy Osborne today, Ingested, Carnifex. There are so many really.

PB- How did you end up getting started with The Last Ten Seconds of Life?

Wyatt- We all met at college, Mansfield university, we all met there and we were trying to start a band, so that's really it.

PB- So what are some of your guilty pleasure bands?

Wyatt- Um, I listen to alot of indie, like Grizzly Bear, This Town Needs Guns, every now and again I listen to alot of rap and pop.

PB- Do you guys have anything new in the works music wise?

Wyatt- Not Right now, no, our new record came out in January so we're gonna tour on that for a little while so for now no.

PB- And finally, any shout outs?

Wyatt- Uhh, I mean, if I had to shout out anybody it'd be all the kids who come out to our shows. Especially on this run, it's really meant alot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment