Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Concerts I attend in 2012

Here's week of concerts I attended. 2012 was there year of Metal and Metalcore because most of the shows I went to featured that. I only went to twelve shows in 2012. Fun Fact from the first show of the year to the second show it was a three month span of no shows. I made sure this never happened again.
  1. Nassau Coliseum- Rise Against, A Day To Remember, Glassjaw, The Menzingers.
  2. Irving Plaza- Enter Shikari (2), letlive., At The Skylines.
  3. Jones Beach- Iron Maiden, Alice Copper.
  4. Yankee Stadium- Roger Waters.
  5. Location Unknown- As Days Fade, Glyphys of Siona, AnaHata, Other Band.
  6. Warped Tour 2012 Nassau Coliseum- Miss May I, Yellowcard, Motionless In White, Chelsea Grin, Bayside, Bless The Fall, EveryTime I Die, A Loss For Words.
  7. Irving Plaza- Cannibal Corpse, Between The Buried and Me, Periphery, The Faceless, Exhumed, Veil of Maya, Goatwhore, Job For a Cowboy.
  8. Irving Plaza- Betraying The Martyrs, Stray From The Path, Makes Me Famous, Attila, Secrets, The Word Alive, Winds of Plague, For The Fallen Dreams, Stick To Your Guns.
  9. Jones Beach- Linkin Park, Incubus.
  10. Jones Beach- Motley Crue (2), Kiss (2)
  11. Irving Plaza- Chelsea Grin (2), Stick To Your Guns (2), Motionless in White (2), Upon This Dawning, The Witch Was Right.
  12.  Highline Ballroom- Misfits (2), Japanther, Heart of The Matter.
So my top three shows of the year was the last show of the year Misfits followed by seeing Roger Waters performing The Wall and seeing Enter Shikari with letlive. The show I didn’t care for the most was Seeing Motley Crue and Kiss.       

  


No comments:

Post a Comment