Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Concerts I attended in 2009


So since I go to a lot of concerts and try my best to review everyone of them I go to I’m sharing here a lot of the shows I attend throughout the year. My first year of going to shows was 2009. I was fourteen and Metallica was my first concert. For the next couple of weeks I’ll be posting the shows I went to. Since 2015 is not over I’ll be taking care of what concert I’ve seen so far this. Once the year is over I’ll be writing down every concert I attended from January to December. This week will be 2009 and mention something a little about each one from saying which was the best and why.

Concerts Total- 6

Bands Total- 13

  1. Nassau Coliseum- Metallica, Machine Head.
  2. Madison Square Garden- Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria.
  3. Jones Beach- Judas Priest, Whitesnkae, Pop Evil.
  4. Madison Square Garden- Green Day, Kaiser Chiefs.
  5. Nassau Coliseum- Kiss, Buckcherry.
  6. Madison Square Garden- Metallica (2), Lamb of God, Volbeat.

            The best show of 2009 was Metallica at the garden. The Crowd was better, the sound was better and it was the Garden the greatest area in the world. The 2nd best and the 3rd best show were Slipknot and Green Day. Slipknot is one of my favorite bands during that time period. Green Day was my first punk band to see live. For all three shows the openers were great. Since this was my first year going to shows I had the chance to see some albums in their entirely. At the Jones Beach show Judas Priest played their album British Steel and when I saw Kiss at the Coliseum they played Alive. I would say the least favorite one because no of these shows sucked is Judas Priest. It was cool but the openers were pretty lame for me especially Pop Evil.     

No comments:

Post a Comment