Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Concerts I attended in 2010

       Here’s another week of concerts I attend in my lifetime. This year we are up 2010. 2010 was my weak year and I only went to three shows. All three shows were arena shows. Also they where all Dad rock band (LOL).
Concerts Total- 3
Bands Total- 7
  1. Madison Square Garden- Iron Maiden, Dream Theater.
  2. Nassau Coliseum- Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax.
  3. Madison Square Garden- Ozzy Osbourne, Halford.

The best show of the year was the big thrash metal bands. Finally seeing Slayer Megadeth, and Anthrax was great. Slayer played Seasons in the Abyss in entirety as well as Megadeth who played Rust in Peace. Anthrax got back with their best lead singer Joey Belladonna. The worst show was Iron Maiden because they only played new songs. They played five old songs. Dream Theater was a lot better than Iron Maiden that night. Overall it was a bad year for shows. This is last year where I ever went to a single amount of shows in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment