Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: Always Losing By No One Rules (RIP)



Alright no one rules broke up, which sucks a lot they were the most underrated Long Island band. Always Losing, on Solid Bond Records, is their first and last album ,but God damn it kicks you right in the face. Fast paced hardcore kinda like a skate thrash/hardcore kinda mix, plenty of opportunities to two step and circle pit wishlist keeping it in balance. Honestly Ilove this one of my favorite releases of 2014 I messed up a lot so only saw this band once but man I love this band live their energy the crowds reaction on point. This whole album fells like one big book all the songs just jump into the next no stopping this album at all reminds me of the Cro Mags Age of "Quarrel" in the way it just doesn't stop each song busting in where the last left off.  Overall the album is very very good, but sometimes on a song like Delusion I feel like it has a sick intro than turns into a different song, I mean I don't want the same thing but it sounds so out of place compared to the rest of the song. A lot of time and effort was put into this album its a shame that they broke up/
Overall 9.7/10 RIP I wish theyd do another show
No One Rules Facebook
Solid "we don't ship stuff people order" Records  Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment